Senior Project Manager / Project Manager
- Reports to the Project Director
- Responsible for the overall implementation and completion of construction projects within scheduled cost, time and quality.
- Lead a team of professional and technical staff in the planning and execution of day-to-day operations.
- Communicate effectively with clients, consultants, relevant authorities and sub-contractors/suppliers.
- To manage, monitor and regulate the schedule and quality of performance of subcontractors.
- Lead the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the relevant parties.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering. A Degree recognized by Singapore PE Board is preferred.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in managing high rise building projects
- Candidates with Addition and Alteration (A&A) experience in commercial building / shopping mall and upgrading projects will also be considered
- Dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented individuals with a proven track record in the building industry.