Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
- Reports to the Contracts Manager
- Take off quantities and prepare costing and budget for tenders and awarded projects
- Liaise and establish rapport with consultants, quantity surveyors, architects and developers.
- Source for sub-contractors and suppliers and negotiate the best possible price for the company
- Certification of claims for subcontractors and suppliers for progress payment and finalization of accounts.
- Degree/Diploma in Building Construction or Quantity Survey
- At least 2 years’ experience in representing the Main Contractor/Consultants for high rise building projects in Singapore.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people of all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.