Safety Officer / WSHO / ECO
Workplace Safety & Health Officer cum Environment Control Officer
- Implements and monitors appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace
- Enforces all safety requirements and in-house safety rules and regulations
- Conducts regular site checks and takes appropriate corrective actions
- Compiles all relevant reports and records and carry out daily safety inspection
- Carry out training to all workers, staff and site personnel on EHS
- Continuous improvement on the EHS system through the effective implementation of ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 management standards.
- Possess a valid registration with MOM as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) and registered with NEA as a ECO.
- Attended Risk Management Training Course
- Experience in local construction projects preferred
- Able to communicate with people of all levels