Public Relations Officer
Public Relations Officer (PRO)
- Handle and resolve conflicts, feedback and complains pertaining to the project (HDB)
- Attend dialogue sessions with the Client, Resident Committees, Citizens’ Consultative Committees, Town Councils and any party as directed by the Board or the Client.
- Conduct regular visits to residents/tenants affected by the works to gather feedback and keep them posted of work schedule changes and impact.
- Perform administrative/clerical duties
- Record the minutes of meetings pertaining to the assigned project.
- 5 days week, alternate full day Saturday
- Company handphone and line provided
- GCE A’Level/Diploma holder
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in HDB projects preferred